Manor Springs Project located in the most beautiful wide valleys of the Ukrainian Dniper river will be one of the first Ukrainian well-planned cottage townships of premium class. It is located approximately 25 km to south from Kyiv, in the new part of Bolshye Dmitrovichi village, Obukhov district, the most attractive residential suburban district of Kyiv city. The plot of 89 hectares is so far a quiet sequestered place, benefitting from perfect transport accessibility directly via Novo-Obukhovskaya highway.
- there is an electric power station at the land plot ensuring the power of 3 MW;
- specifications for gas supply are obtained, project for bringing the gas pipeline is drawn up;
- project for the site preparation and land reclamation is developed;
- detailed area plan and a new master plan of Bolshye Dmitrovichi village are elaborated.
“Manor Springs” will be an exclusive township surrounded by multiple lakes, with public areas, high-quality leisure and entertainment places, and a club house. The development of the township will be effected in stages.
V. Dmytrovychi Village,
- site preparation with peat reclamation and subsequent nourishment of the area
- сonstruction of an access road
- arrangement of 6 sewerage pump stations
- arrangement of a gas distributing substation
- arrangement of a standalone sewerage station
- bringing of all utility services to each land plot
26 A, Konovaltsya Street
Kyiv, 01133, Ukraine
Phone: +38 (0) 44 356 26 26
Fax: +38 (0) 44 558 10 10